Your household appliances (especially large appliances like refrigerators, dryers, and washers) are subject to infrequent cleaning. And it’s no wonder! Cleaning under, inside, and around these large appliances is difficult. There are several tools on the market that will make cleaning your appliances a breeze. Check out these 6 must-have appliance cleaning accessories in 2017.
6 Must-Have Appliance Cleaning Accessories in 2017
- Cleaning your dryer is probably the last item on your list, but did you know that routinely cleaning your clothes dryer vent is very important! Lint buildup is one the leading causes of fires in homes. A clean dryer venting system protects your home from fires and will save you money by reducing drying times and wear & tear on the machine. So check out this dryer vent cleaning system! This nifty 10-piece set operates manually or with a power drill.
- Cleaning under heavy appliances is no easy task. If you’re wondering how to clean under your appliances, we’ve got the simplest solution. This long reach flexible duster makes cleaning under a dryer, refrigerator, washer, or other appliance a breeze! It easily fits into tight spaces so you won’t have to deal with moving your appliances around. It’s also machine washable and can be used wet or dry.
- Maintaining your refrigerator coils keeps your refrigerator running at peak efficiency! This appliance brush is perfect for cleaning refrigerator coils that are difficult to reach with a vacuum cleaner. In addition, this brush can double as a dryer vent cleaner. With a flexible shaft and sturdy wooden handles, this product is versatile yet durable.
- You should always have a box of Affresh on hand to keep your washer/dishwasher clean and fresh! These cleaning tablets are more effective than using just bleach. While bleach kills odor causing bacteria, it doesn’t remove the detergent residue that causes the bacteria to grow. Affresh tablets dissolve and cleanse odor causing residue! It’s safe to use on all kinds of washers, including front-load, top-load, high efficiency, and conventional models.
- Wanna keep your stainless steel sink and appliances looking like new? Here’s the solution for you! This stainless steel scratch repair kit removes everything from light scratches to deep scratches and scuffs. And if any new abrasions arise in the future, don’t fret! This kit is good for 20-25 applications. This is the same kit professional appliance repair technicians use in your home!
- Cleaning up a stove-top mess is no fun, so why not prevent it? That’s where the stove-top burner protectors come in. These fiberglass protectors keep you covered so you won’t ever have to struggle with cleaning out the small crevices around your burners ever again. If a splatter or spill happens, they can easily be removed and cleaned out with a cleaning product or under the sink.